martes, 14 de enero de 2020

UNIT2-WRITING A PERSONAL PROFILE

HELLO!!My name is Sergi, I'm from Térmens, a village in the west of catalonia. I'm twelve years old and my birthay is in April. I study English with my friends at school. I wouls like an e-friend to help me reading english.


I get up at 7:00 a.m, then check the school bag and I go to the Almatà School. After school,I have lunch to my grandparents' house with my sister Anna. Then, I go to my house, I do my homework and I go training with my mum in Lleida.



I love esports, I play football and basketball. I play football in S.E A.E.M and I lisent to music with my sister. I play computer games. I watch TV programmes in the afternoon.I play basketball in Balaguer with my friends.











Resultado de imagen de football

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario